Monday, October 20, 2008
Mondays are usually my day to take off but not today. Too much work and too little time. I'm sitting in one of my favorite coffee shops right now tackling my list for today.
Now here's a real day in the life of KNIGHT.
Prayer first, then:
1. Client meeting.
2. Small impromptu shoot.
3. Edit two shoots and download 2000 images.
4. Refine logo.
5. Blog post.
6. Coffee to pick me up (soy please!)
7. Burn images to DVD for back up.
8. Answer two phones at the same time and type text.
9. Fix internet network connection.
10. Magazine interview for bridal magazine.
11. Download more images.
12. Add images to website.
13. Student interview for psychology class.
14. Categorize and resort images.
15. Clean desktop.
17. Meet with graphic designer and beginning photographer.
18. Meet with card designer.
19. 3 Contracts set.
20. Reformat cards.
21. Managerial accounting update.
22. experience KNIGHT update.
23. Post to online forum.
24. Check on the Dr. Mrs. and then Mom and then little Sis. in college.
26. Buy a new hat.
27. Marketing materials update.
28. T-shirt design.
29. More coffee.
30. Get gas.
31. Clean work area.
32. Clean lenses.
33. Unpack from Dallas trip.
34. Publish blog.
35. Call former college friend.
36. Return texts.
37. Return emails.
38. Wedding planner calls.
39. Investment property renovations update.
40. Thank God for giving me the strength and mental stability to keep going!
Now that's for starters and its just 2 PM EST. Wanna trade jobs???
I wouldn't trade my career for the world! I love photography and all the craziness that comes with running a small business.
p.s. I was supposed to get a massage today....not!