Atlanta is where I call home and I just opened my first photo exhibition last month. Its a good thing we got the opening out of the way because we are full steam ahead for the rest of the year.
Next week, I am hosting my Experience KNIGHT Workshop at my new studio/gallery nestled in an old Cotton Factory. We'll be hanging out in the historic Inman Park and Old Fourth Ward. As part of our Building Community Through Photography initiative we are offering a FREE engagement session (October 15, 2010) to two deserving couples that have had recent financial or family hardships.
Apply Now: Application
- Open to couples 21 years or older
- Must reside in Atlanta, GA or be able to travel to the Atlanta, GA area October 14 - 15, 2010
- Include name, age, phone number, and email address in submission email
- Submission of story must be from the actual couple and not from a friend or relative
- Stories accepted through Friday, October 8, 2010
- Engagement Session will have no cash value
- Winners will be announced via KNIGHT Blog and Facebook Saturday October 9, 2010
Ross Oscar Knight Photography Destination Wedding Photographers